A New Jersey Inventors Club
Dedicated to advising members in the proper steps leading to the development and patent of their ideas and inventions.
If you have a new idea, and you're unsure what to do next, we're here to help guide you.
Meetings are free and open to the public.
Dinner & Networking - 6:30 - 8 pm
New Member Orientation - 7 pm
Meeting (usually a speaker) - 8 pm
For info about our meetings, including the schedule, click the "MEETINGS" tab on the top menu. Full Schedule Here
Our Scheduled Speaker for Tuesday - September 9, 2014
- Stan Kremen
What Is Your Invention Worth? It will cover patent and intellectual property valuation.
It will answer the following questions among others:
1. What is a valuation? Why do it?
2. Why is valuation important?
3. How can you increase the value of your invention?
4. Should you manufacture your invention yourself vs. licensing to others?
5. Should you patent your invention?
6. Should you file a PCT international patent application?
7. Is the value of a patent different from the value of an invention?
8. Should you litigate? How much should you settle a lawsuit?
9. How should you value your invention? The four basic methods.
10. What is your invention worth to the rest of the world?
11. What is your invention worth to you?
(In the back of the Costa's Restaurant and not in Costa's Pizza Shop)
120 Chestnut Street
Roselle Park, NJ 07204
For directions to our meetings, please click the "DIRECTIONS" tab at the top of the page.
Dining is at your own expense. Please purchase food and beverage to support a free meeting place.
Questions? Please click the "CONTACT" tab at the top of the page.